Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I am looking for the recipe for white bread for Toastmaster bread machine 1.5 lbs model # 1186?

breadmaker manuals
 on Regal K6743C Bread Maker Machine Manual & Recipes Guide
breadmaker manuals image



c_moan34


Help! I have lost my manual for my toastmaster bread machine (model #1186--it makes jam too) and cannot find it on the internet. If anyone has the recipe for white bread for this specific machine, I would greatly appreciate a copy of the recipe.


Answer
Toastmaster TBR15 1-1/2-Pound Breadmaker Recipes:

Toastmaster TBR15 1-1/2-Pound Breadmaker-White Bread

1 cup water
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups Bread Flour
1 tablespoon bread machine yeast

1. Combine all measured ingredients in pan, yeast last.
2. Select Fast Bake function
3. Press start
4. When machine beeps, remove the pan carefully and let cool on wire rack

This is the only one I could find for you....but any recipe that makes a one and a half pound loaf would work....you need to experiment with your machine and find out which recipes work best for you...everyone tastes are different



No comments:

Post a Comment